Happy New Year Yogis!!
I hope you’ve all had a fabulous holiday! I don’t know about you, but I’ve really missed our classes... Looking forward to starting up again on Monday!
I’m very excited to announce that yoga classes in Clunes will now be held in a beautiful, spacious, private, light-filled room above the new Information Centre/Library ('The Warehouse') in Collins Place. Details of how to get there are listed below.
There are a few other things up my sleeve for this year...
![]() |
| My house at Moozhikulum Sala |
The Kerala winter will be the best time weather-wise - it’s still pretty warm, but not oppressively hot. So it's likely to be during the December/January holidays. I’m thinking it’ll be a 14 day trip, with possible visits to the tea plantations, a houseboat trip (for which Kerala is famous), temple visits and elephant/ tiger sanctuary trips as well as two yoga classes a day, ayurvedic treatments and amazing AMAZING food! More details to follow, but if you are interested, do let me know.
That’s all my news, for now. Enjoy the weekend and see you on Monday!
New Yoga Venue
Access to the room above the Information Centre will be via the door to the left of the main entrance. Make your way up to the top of the stairs and the door is on your left.
![]() |
| The Clunes Information Centre - walk up towards the Town Hall. Enter via door after main entrance. |
New Yoga Venue
Access to the room above the Information Centre will be via the door to the left of the main entrance. Make your way up to the top of the stairs and the door is on your left.
xxLily

